Fibre Optic Patch Panel Multi mode
- Manufacturer: DINSpace
- Product Code: SNAP-12LC-MM | SNAP-12LC-MM
DINSpace SNAP Compact Fibre Optic Patch Panel with 3ea. Multimode LC/LC Quad Fiber Adapters, UL/CE
SNAP® Fiber Optic Patch Panels
Compact DIN-Rail or surface mount fiber optic patch panel. Compact size allows minimum space requirements within control cabinetry. Device includes a splice tray to allow fusion splicing of field cabling (pigtails sold separately). Device features a sliding face-plate with capture mechanism to allow patch panel to be kept open “hands-free”.
Features & Benefits
- Compact size perfect for limited space enclosures
- UL Listed 1863
- Versatile surface or DIN-Rail mount capability
- Slide-hinged faceplate aids field termination
- Patch or fusion splice field termination standard
- Rugged metal construction with lifetime warranty
- One splice holder for up to 12 splices
Scope of Delivery
• Patch panel, DIN-Rail mounting adapter, 2ea. cable glands.
• Lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship.
Materials of Construction
• Patch panel body and faceplate: 18 gauge powder-coat painted steel
• Fiber optic adapters: UL 90 V-0 Thermoplastic
• Cable Glands: Plastic with max. cable diameter of 12mm (14mm max. also available)
• Dimensions with adapters installed: (H x D x W) 6.25″ x 5.125″ x 2.75″
• Mounting Options: Rear DIN-Rail, Side DIN-Rail or surface mount
• Weight: 1.5lbs.
• Protection class: IP20